Chrysler Group is waiving lease payments as part of a pull-ahead incentive program. The program waives remaining payments for those with leases expiring before July 3 on their Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep vehicles, as long as they lease a new Chrysler Group vehicle. Chrysler also increases cash rebates by $500 on most ’03 and ’04 model vehicles, including the new Dodge Durango SUV.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.