Ratification of tentative settlements between the United Auto Workers union and two of the Big Three, along with suppliers Delphi Corp. and Visteon Corp., is pending following the deal’s approval by DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group employees. Union members employed by Ford and Visteon were expected to wrap up their voting Sept. 28. Workers at GM and Delphi, whose deal was the last to be settled, will bring the bargaining process to an official close with the conclusion of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.