TURIN – For those who like small cars with a clear-cut personality and a touch of French character – and only occasional luggage capacity – the all-new Citroen C2 is an intriguing prospect. The all-new C2 is by no means an all-around family car: Citroen has designed the 5-door C3 and the derivative Pluriel to that purpose. The C2 is a much shorter, narrower and lower sister of the C3, of which it shares a platform and 60% of its components. This is not by chance but by design. Citroen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.