Special Coverage ParisAuto Show PARIS – Automobiles Citroen will launch the C3 Picasso, its third small minivan, early in 2009, ambitiously planning to take about 20% of the segment. The Opel Meriva, introduced at the 2003 Geneva auto show, is the founder and leader of the microvan segment, selling 139,000 units in 2007. Citroen aims at a volume of 110,000 C3 Picassos annually in a segment that marked 485,000 sales last year. It will share the PSA Peugeot Citroen plant in Trnava, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.