FRANKFURT – The Citroen C-Airlounge can accommodate four passengers in first class, or five in business, jokes Automobiles Citroen General Manager Claude Satinay. The concept car, a follow-up to the Citroen C-Airdream that was shown in Paris a year ago, is a blend of fluid exterior and a large luxury interior. Its most striking element is ambient interior lighting that demonstrates a variety of approaches to changing the mood inside. The Airlounge is based on the Citroen C5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.