GENEVA – PSA Peugeot Citroen takes the wraps off its new Citroen C8 multipurpose vehicle here at the annual Geneva Motor Show. The French auto maker expects the C8 to build on the success of the Xsara Picasso, which posted a sales increase of 56% between 2000 and 2001. The new C8’s exterior styling features modern, dynamic lines that clearly identify it as a member of the Citroen family. The front end features two style lines that cross at the grille, which bears a central bar and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.