PARIS – PSA Peugeot-Citroen is counting on new-model launches and growth in key emerging markets to boost global sales this year 3.4%-6.5%. The auto maker’s sales rose 1.8% in 2007, handicapped by a major decline in deliveries of Peugeot complete-knocked-down kits to Iran. As has been the case for the past several years, the Citroen brand fared better than Peugeot, with sales up 4.0% compared with its sibling’s scant 0.4% increase. Still, it was an improvement for Peugeot after a sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.