PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen’s glowing sales report for the Citroen brand’s first six months, reflecting 10.7% growth, would have been even better if an order for 5,677 cars in Austria had not been an attempted swindle. Citroen’s first-half results boosted by sales of new C3 Pluriel. Automobiles Citroen and the Austrian Ministry of Interior have brought charges against two men under investigation for an attempted swindle involving cars worth €43 million ($49 million). Claude ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.