PARIS – Automobiles Citroen SA has ambitious plans for its new B-segment family car, the 5-door C3. Its predecessor was a big hit for the auto maker, selling 2 million copies since 2002 and helping the brand achieve its highest market share in France (15.3%) since the late 1970s. Now Citroen wants more. Its two goals for the next three years are to move up from seventh place to at least third in Europe’s “most popular brand” list and raise its market share in Europe’s combined A/B ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.