PARIS – Automobiles Citroen SA is riding the coattails of the Chinese sales boom this year, with sales up 65% in September in a market up nearly 70%. The French marque has kept pace with the market all year long with solid sales of the Citroen C-Quatre and C-Elysee, and in November it will introduce a locally built Citroen C5. The C5 reportedly will sell for RMB200,000-RMB300,000 ($29,200-$43,800), putting it in competition with the Toyota Camry and Honda Accord. The car will be the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.