February sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in Canada trended upward from prior-month, but fell short of a year-over-year gain. Deliveries totaled 1,734 last month, compared with 1,774, in like-2009 for a 2.1% shortfall, according to Ward’s data. The results bettered prior-month’s tally of 1,662 sales, but extended the industry’s streak of declines to 17 consecutive months. A 15.5% surge in Class 8 deliveries derailed what could have been a severe downturn. Except for Class 5, where ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.