MUMBAI – A report on India’s automotive fuel policy by a committee of leading scientists and industry experts recommends that the oil and auto industries invest $11 billion over the next eight years to upgrade fuel and engine technologies for making the cities cleaner. Industry leaders consider this expensive but have little choice as the committee, the courts and the government appear to have made up their minds. The report, released in late November, requires the auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.