GENEVA – If General Motors Corp. gives the green light to Cadillac's mid-engine 2-seat Cien V-12 concept supercar, shown at the Detroit Auto Show in January, it could be built in the U.K. (see related story: GM Introduces ‘Must-Have’ Concept Vehicles). Cadillac's Cien V-12 concept supercar may be built in U.K. "Personally, I'd very much like to do it," says Bob Lutz, GM's product czar. "We're in the process to see what, when and where to do it and how much it would cost. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.