Collins & Aikman Corp., currently in the process of being acquired by private equity fund Heartland Partners, inks a deal to purchase Becker Group LLC, a $235 million plastic components supplier. The agreement is expected to include $60 million in cash, an $18 million non-compete agreement paid out over five years and 17 million shares of Collins & Aikman common stock. Upon completion of the deal, Charles Becker, principal owner of the Becker Group, is expected to join the Collins ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.