With its 60% share of fabric producer Collins & Aikman Corp., Heartland Industrial Partners LP wants to bolster its presence in Europe, says Cynthia L. Hess, Heartland senior managing director. Collins & Aikman has a No.1 or No.2 market position in North America for convertible tops, molded floor carpet, mats, headliner fabric, trunk trim and automotive bodycloth. But in Europe, C&A's position is weak. Ms. Hess says Heartland, a private equity fund, is working on “certain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.