CANBERRA – Australia's best-selling vehicle, the Holden Commodore, is part of a 4-car strategy to introduce the Chevrolet brand to Malaysia. Holden Berlina sedans will be prepared for the Malaysian market as the Chevrolet Lumina LTZ, built in right-hand-drive configuration and sporting a 3.8L, 203-hp Ecotec V-6 engine under the hood. General Motors Corp. also has shown Holden Ltd.-prepared Chevrolets in Singapore and entered a new distribution agreement in South Africa that could bolster ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.