JACKSON HOLE, WY – The replacement for the Jeep Compass and Patriot C-segment cross/utility vehicles will have similar attributes of the Grand Cherokee SUV, but don’t call it a “baby” Grand Cherokee, the brand’s top executive says. It will deliver on-road driving dynamics and off-road capability in the same manner as the all-new Grand Cherokee, says Mike Manley, CEO and president of Chrysler Group LLC’s Jeep brand, tells Ward’s here. “(But) I wouldn’t call it a baby Grand Cherokee ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.