Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. changes the available options on its Genesis sedan as foreign imports flood the Korean market. Features have been adjusted to increase the midsize-luxury car’s appeal based on customer research, a Hyundai spokesman tells Ward’s. The 3.3L Genesis Luxury VIP trim package no longer will include air suspension and power-trunk features, lowering the price by 5 million won ($4,147). The 3.3L Genesis Luxury Prime trim level now will feature a push-button start, rear ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.