ANTWERP, Belgium – The curious residential architecture in Belgium’s northern Flanders region speaks volumes about the nation’s character. Many dwellings look as if they consist of several homes put together, which is basically correct. To accommodate growing families, Belgians often add on to their homes – sometimes twice – instead of moving to larger digs. It is part of their “can-do mentality,” suggests Eddy Geysen, former chairman and executive director of General Motors Belgium. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.