WARREN, MI – General Motors Corp.’s Hummer division says it is targeting the hot-selling Jeep Wrangler with its HX concept vehicle, scheduled for unveiling next month at Detroit’s North American International Auto Show. But Hummer’s real target is much larger. The brand currently sells in 37 countries. It added the U.K., Australia and South Africa this year after production of right-hand-drive H3s began in the third quarter at Hummer’s Struandale assembly site in Port Elizabeth, South ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.