Kia Motors Corp. releases a full profile view of its 2+2 sports coupe concept that will debut at the Frankfurt auto show in September. “It will follow Kia’s new (design) trend,” a Kia insider tells Ward’s. “You can anticipate seeing a production version of this vehicle in the future.” Peter Schreyer, Kia’s chief design officer, in a statement says, “The new sports coupe concept is a clear and emphatic statement that the future of the Kia brand will excite and surprise an entirely new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.