Kia Motors Corp.’s KND-5 concept that will bow at the Seoul auto show this week provides a clear glimpse of the new fullsize, luxury sedan that will replace the current Amanti/Opirus. The Opirus replacement will be in production and hit Korean showrooms early in the third quarter and be launched in Europe and other export markets in January. It may not carry the Opirus name, however. The U.S. version, called the Amanti, reportedly may not roll out in that market until April 2011. A U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.