JIANGDEZHEN — Changhe Aircraft Industry Corp. recently inked an agreement with five other Chinese firms to launch the Changhe Automotive Co., Ltd. in Jiangdezhen, in Jiangxi province. The new company plans to issue stock shares to domestic investors this year. Changhe Auto has an annual capacity of 160,000 units of mini-vehicles. Its assets total more than RMB4.2 billion (US$507.2 million), mainly from the automotive division of Changhe Aircraft, which holds more than 90% of Changhe Auto's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.