A remarkable future for India’s booming and blooming automotive industry is foreseen in a new report by a global management-consulting firm Booz & Co. The 19-page study, authored by partner Vikas Sehgal, boldly predicts that by 2015 India will forge ahead of Brazil, Russia and all the European countries to become the fourth-largest automotive market in the world, after China, the U.S. and Japan. “By 2020, the Indian market will be more fragmented and the leadership will change,” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.