Mercedes-Benz announces onboard diagnostics (ODB-II) fault information will be a part of the new GPS-based TeleAid system now available on all 2000-model Mercedes vehicles. The added link for OBD-II fault information will be available in about a year, on a par with the General Motors Corp. OnStar system, which can provide motorists with a method to learn what is wrong with their vehicle, rather than presenting only a red fault light. TeleAid costs $200 per year. WEVTU sought dealer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.