Almost one-third of consumers surveyed by J.D. Power & Associates say they would consider purchasing a vehicle with a clean diesel engine.This is about the same number that have heard of clean diesel technology, according to J.D. Power’s Consumer Diesel Overview Study. Some 12% of more than 5,200 survey respondents say they would be “very likely” and 19% indicate they would be “somewhat likely” to purchase a new vehicle with a clean diesel engine. Yet, only 5% of respondents say they are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.