GREVENBROICH, Germany – Adding Siemens VDO Automotive to Continental Automotive Systems makes good sense and “would be a very nice fit,” the president of Continental Automotive Systems tells Ward’s. “If you look at the two portfolios, you find a few areas of overlap, but the majority is in business areas which support each other,” Karl-Thomas Neumann says at a media event here, near Düsseldorf. Neumann made his comments to Ward’s this week, a day before Germany’s manager magazin reported ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.