Continental TevesInc. and Volvo Cars of North America LLC will partner to raise awareness among consumers of electronic stability control (ESC) systems. Volvo will join Continental’s multimillion-dollar mobile exhibit, dubbed “Safely There,” which demonstrates ESC crash-avoidance technology using interactive, multi-media displays and a futuristic 3-D test-drive simulator. Volvo XC90 CUV, equipped with Continental’s ESC technology, will be part of U.S. safety tour. Volvo’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.