Germany's Continental AG dedicates its new North American headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI, as the consumer world has suddenly become keenly interested in two of its key products: tires and stability management. With the Firestone tire recall as a backdrop, Continental consolidates three nearby facilities into the new $40 million Auburn Hills technical and administrative center. The company already is talking about expanding the facility — likely in March, when headcount will reach about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.