As Continental Teves continues its multimillion-dollar campaign to boost public awareness of stability control systems, the supplier tells Ward’s it is launching the second generation of its technology. A Europe-based auto maker will feature ESP II on an ’05 model, says Ralf Schwartz, manager of global chassis control and ESP II. It adds electric steering to the spin/rollover mitigation equation. “What can be done has been done with today’s ESP,” Schwartz says, referring to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.