PONTIAC, MI – Continental Teves unveils its developmental Anti-Rollover Protection (ARP) technology here on the heels of a U.S. government decision to begin testing vehicles for their propensity to flip. Continental's says its Anti-Rollover Protection (ARP) technology anticipates when a rollover is about to occur and automatically applies individual brakes to upright the vehicle Although ARP is only in the developmental stages, it builds on Continental’s existing Electronic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.