DETROIT – ContiTech AG Board Member Meinhard Liebing approaches the launch of a new North American plant without trepidation, despite a struggling new-vehicle market, and says the rubber and plastics supplier’s German parent has no desire to pursue a link with bankrupt parts maker Delphi Corp. “No synergies,” Liebing says of any potential relationship between Continental AG and U.S.-based Delphi, a pair of global heavyweights in the automotive parts business. Delphi reportedly will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.