DaimlerChrysler AG reportedly has narrowed down its list of candidates to succeed Juergen Hubbert as head of its Mercedes-Benz luxury unit to two: Eckhard Cordes, current head of the commercial truck unit, and Dieter Zetsche, CEO of Chrysler Group. Mercedes likely to pick Cordes (above) or Zetsche as new chief, reports say. The auto maker is expected to announce its decision at its next supervisory board meeting on July 28. DC has been searching for a Hubbert successor since late ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.