A story and insert in Ward's Automotive Reports — Jan. 31, '00, overstated antilock brake installations for the Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis. Installations in '99 model Crown Vics totaled 59.6% and they ran at 57.0% in the Grand Marquis. The final tally of '99 car production with ABS should be 63.8%.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.