A federal appeals court in Chicago overturns a November ruling by an Indianapolis district court judge that would have allowed millions of people filing claims against Ford Motor Co. and Bridgestone/Firestone Inc. to join in a class action lawsuit. Now 3 million Ford Explorer and 15 million Firestone tire owners will need to file individually, rather than joining in one combined case, if they want to pursue legal action against either company. The court ruled the potential number of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.