The Internet trade exchange formed by General Motors Corp., Ford Motor Co. and DaimlerChrysler AG, which went weeks without a name before being tagged Covisint, will get a chief executive before long, promises a top GM official. “I would think soon,” says Mark T. Hogan, GM group vice president, e-GM. “I know they're actively searching.” There's some thought that the automakers are waiting for Federal Trade Commission approval before naming a CEO. But Mr. Hogan doesn't think governmental ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.