DEARBORN – Covisint LLC hopes to post a profit in 2002, even though the online supplier portal likely will see a significant loss in 2001. The company says it expects other OEMs to consider joining forces with the company later this year. Covisint says it sold more than $50 billion worth of goods through its online auction service in 2001. And more than $100 billion in future supplier program awards flowed through its Quote Manager product during the year. While economic uncertainty ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.