SOUTHFIELD, MI – With his one-year anniversary less than a month away, Covisint LLC Chairman, President and CEO Kevin English continues his mission to turn the auto industry’s private exchange into a lean, customer-focused enterprise that is agile, profitable and competitive on price. Kevin W. English He carried his business plan one step further in April by eliminating 25 staff positions and 25 contract jobs at Covisint, while simultaneously adding 14 sales positions and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.