CREWE, U.K. – Bentley Motors Ltd. opens a special exhibition within the Lineage Room of the coach builder’s assembly plant here, taking owners and enthusiasts through 90 years of expert engine making. Called “Enduring Power,” the exhibition begins with a pair of rotary engines, the 150-hp B.R.1 and the 230-hp B.R.2, designed by company founder W.O. Bentley after seeing first-hand the devastation engine failures wreaked on British airmen during World War I. Most notably, offers Nigel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.