A survey asked 2,000 vehicle buyers, auto enthusiasts and auto industry professionals to identify the most positive and negative things going on in the auto industry. It's billed as the broadest view of the auto industry ever put together. "Not surprisingly, there are a lot of interesting, newsworthy findings," says Allen Bukoff of Autoextremist.com, the research firm that conducted the survey. For instance, he says auto industry professionals do a fairly poor job of predicting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.