Giving the world a sneak peek at what its future small car might look like, BMW AG will debut its new CS1 4-seat convertible concept car at the Geneva Auto Show in early March. The exterior of the CS1 follows in true BMW form, although its broad shoulder line, flowing side-sills and muscular wheels give it more of a performance-car appearance. The high-rising front fascia with dual headlights and a twin kidney grille keep the CS1 rooted in BMW tradition. All the same, the auto maker says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.