Marketing mavens can relax. Ford Motor Co. will not use “D²ADE” in its ad campaigns. The auto maker rolled out the acronym, short for “Dependable Desirable Affordable Driving Enjoyment,” several weeks ago. But expect Ford’s marketing message to have a snappier ring than this internal aphorism, says Joseph Greenwell, vice president-marketing and operations. (See related story: Ford Develops Formula for Success ) Joe Greenwell hints at Ford’s new direction. “D²ADE is a brand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.