The Ford Freestyle cross/utility vehicle and Five Hundred sedan could provide the first public exposure to the auto maker’s new Cyclone family of overhead-cam V-6 engines, Ward’s learns. The '05 Ford Freestyle CUV resembles this sketch and eventually may be powered by new Cyclone engine. When production of the platform mates begins in 2004, they will be powered by “a new version” of the auto maker’s 3.0L Duratec DOHC V-6. But Ford insiders suggest the Cyclone, which the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.