War jeopardizing sale of Tatra trucks to the Middle East. KOPRIVNICE, Czech Republic – Czech heavy-truck maker Tatra a.s. fears delay of a possible contract to deliver some 200 heavy trucks to the army of the United Arab Emirates as a result of the war in Iraq. The company is owned 51% by SDC International of the U.S., 19.5% by Terex Corp. and 21.1% by Vectra Ltd. of India. Tatra exported more than 1,100 trucks to UAE’s military some years ago. The company exhibited its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.