Attorneys representing Daewoo Motor America auto dealers seek damages as they prepare to launch a fresh volley of lawsuits next week against General Motors Corp. and Daewoo’s South Korean parent company. Dealers, objecting to the fact that they were left in the cold after the bankruptcy of Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. and GM’s subsequent purchase of some Daewoo assets, now plan to sue for damages. Three class action suits, in Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania, will be filed next week on behalf of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.