KIEV — Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. says it may decrease its investment in a joint venture with AvtoZAZ in the Ukraine and will increase the interest on any loans granted to the JV. The automaker says AvtoZAZ-Daewoo must transfer its bank accounts from the AvtoZAZ Bank to the state-owned UkrEximBank. Daewoo also is asking the government to regulate the flow of used car imports from Europe into the Ukraine. Additionally, the automaker wants the government to continue the tax breaks granted to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.