PARIS – The Daewoo Kalos, a B-segment car to be launched in Europe in mid-October, will coincide with the finalization of the deal that will create the new corporate entity to be known as GM Daewoo Auto and Technology Co. Ltd. Kalos marks beginning for new Daewoo The Kalos, unveiled at the auto show here, will be the first of a product onslaught designed to make the new company viable. The Kalos went on sale in South Korea in May and already is the segment leader. A version has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.