SEOUL – Daewoo Precision Industries Co. Ltd. signs a new contract to supply $100 million in direct-current seat-adjuster micro motors to a major U.S. supplier that provides seat systems to DaimlerChrysler AG, Ford Motor Co. and General Motors Corp. A Daewoo Precision spokesman says the company exported $500 million in automotive parts to the U.S. in 2001, including micro motors.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.