SEOUL — Daewoo Group's huge global headquarters building stands in stark contrast to the century-old Seoul Station, located across the street. The modern glass office structure, thought to be the largest such facility in Korea, is in many ways a modern incarnation of General Motors Corp.'s old headquarters on West Grand Blvd. in Detroit. Indeed, GM execs who worked there would feel right at home in the Daewoo structure — and well may. Although GM's undisclosed offer to purchase Daewoo's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.