Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. recalls some 70,000 ’98 Lanos sedans sold in the U.S. due to problems with the front-seat passenger airbags, which possibly could result in head injuries in an accident. U.S. dealers will install energy-absorbing mounting brackets for the passenger-side airbag, says the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. Daewoo Motor America Inc. last week filed for bankruptcy after it was left out of a deal in which General Motors Corp. purchased some of the assets of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.